First line support role based in Paris working with the customer team covering studios, live galleries, MCR, graphics and post production edit suites.
8-hours rotating shifts, from 06:30 until 14:30 and from 14:30 until 22:30 including weekends and public holidays. 12 month contract with possible extension paying €40,000.
Maintenance of day-to-day operation and after-sales service, according to recommendations of equipment manufacturers; diagnostics and repair of equipment.
- Verification of the completeness and operability of the equipment, at least 2 times for each day of operation of the complex
- Customisation of hardware pursuant to oral and written requests of the Customer's personnel
- Providing consultations (in person, by phone, e-mail) to the Customer's personnel on the use of hardware pursuant to oral and/or written requests
- Preventive and service works in accordance with recommendations given by hardware manufacturers on frequency and scope of works
- Updating the software, as agreed with the Customer
- Dust extraction of Customer's equipment: at least once a month
- Repair/replacement of cables and connectors
- Reception of inquiries (in person, by phone, e-mail) from the Customer's personnel regarding hardware malfunctions
- Search and diagnosis of causes of malfunctions, troubleshooting of causes of hardware malfunctions
- Replacement of defective hardware
- Remote technical support, telephone and e-mail consultations. Engagement of specialised experts from hardware manufacturers to solve the problems on troubleshooting the causes of malfunctions, after-sales service and proper functioning of the equipment.
- Generation of written reports on the causes of malfunctions and methods of troubleshooting
- Provision of a technical opinion containing conclusions about the causes of equipment failure, recommendations for troubleshooting the causes and recommendations for its further operation. Availability of service protocols and acts of preventive, after-sales service and other works.