Our client is a major broadcaster based in West London. They are looking for a Team Assistant to provide general admin duties and support for our learning and development team based in London.
This role will require the highest level of professionalism, organisation and flexibility and will include a wide range of duties. This role would suit a graduate or someone with 1-2 years' admin experience.
Ideal experience required:
• Some Admin experience, ideally as a PA or team assistant.
• Pro-active, professional and personable attitude.
• Must be able to communicate well with people at all levels including SVPs and above.
• Discretion, professional and personable attitude at all levels.
• Sound secretarial skills, including excellent Microsoft Office skills and PowerPoint
• Highly organised and ability to work on own initiative.
• Diligent, accurate, methodical with a good eye for detail.
• To be adaptable, flexible, committed and commercially aware.
• Able to cope with a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
• Enthusiasm for the TV Industry or a related industry an advantage.
• Self-starter who is comfortable working with little supervision and training.