Our client is a leading innovative video over IP and cloud infrastructure company at the cutting edge of technology. If you love technology and pushing technical boundaries, then this is an exciting opportunity to join their team of talented and inspirational engineers who really care about exceeding expectations.
We are looking for someone that has experience dealing with escalations and senior management alongside ensuring the wider team is on top of resolving day-to-day support cases and priorities. They should be happy being on the out of hours on call rota and really get a buzz out of providing first class support and using these interactions as a way to build trust and strong relationships with our customers. We consider support as our top priority and something that differentiates us from others.
- Ensure that the company provides excellent support to all its contract customers and all outstanding support requests are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Maintain regular contact with all customers, visiting key clients at least once per calendar quarter e.g. review and renewals
- Finalise, champion and support roll out of contract management system/process
- Work with the Logistics & Technical Assistant to monitor and manage the SLA stock to ensure optimum levels for live contracts and work with Sales to rotate old or redundant kit
- Manage the company’s Help Desk.
- Manage and help resolve problems that have been reported by our customers
- Liaise with the Technical Manager to ensure sufficient resources are available to provide excellent support to our clients.
- Ensure the support team are up to date with their product knowledge, recommend and deliver any required training
- Introduce and manage process to ensure all customers have appropriate configuration management
- Work together with the manufacturer’s own support department to ensure request and problems are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Develop customer service procedures, policies, standards, KPIs for the customer support team
- Provide the senior management team and directors with a monthly update related to the performance of the support team
KEY SKILLS NEEDED
- At least 5 years technical experience in the broadcast and/or AV market.
- Experience supporting, influencing and selling to engineers, designers, management and procurement teams.
- Ability to network within a customer organisation to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
- Commitment to oversee and assist as necessary the support operation of the company outside of our normal office hours (recognising that we offer a 24/7 service)
- Proven ability to work together with in-house and 3rd party technical teams, assisting translation of customer needs into technical requirements.
- Self-starter with proven business development track record.
- Strong in relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated track record of a thirst for technology and its application in our business environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, perform well under pressure and effectively manage competing and/or changing priorities