Our client is a leading Broadcast Services Company.
They are looking for a Post-Production Engineer whose primary responsibility is to support a number of post-production facilities owned or operated by them.
The post-holder should have:
· Substantial experience of providing Support in a fast moving modern post production environment.
· Strong understanding of Non-linear editing systems. Particularly Avid Symphony and Media Composer.
· Knowledge & experience of shared storage and asset management systems, particularly avid ISIS 7000 and 5000 systems with Interplay MAM and Sphere.
· Knowledge and experience of linear editing environments, particularly experience with Sony edit controllers, Sony vision mixers & DVEs and pixel power caption generators with Omneon video servers.
· Experience of post-production procedures and methods, Should be familiar with online/offline workflows.
· Knowledge and experience of Windows, Mac OSX and Linux operating systems.
· Knowledge of broadcast video infrastructure, Desirable to have familiarity with Axon and Snell routers, processing and ‘glue’
· Understanding of installation standards, familiarity with cable schedules, technical drawings, Krone maps, ideally with some AutoCAD experience.
· Knowledge of broadcast video formats, protocols, and encoding standards, Understanding of QC processes.
· Understanding of IP networking.