Our client is an exciting broadcast service company, they are looking for a Solution Architect with a track record of design and delivery of complex broadcast and media projects. This is a great opportunity to join a company with exciting projects on the horizon!
Examples of Job Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Business Development team to deliver technology solutions for customers from technical budgets, technology design and technical details for proposals.
• Work closely with Operations and Support teams to implement complex hardware and software solutions, working as the technical design lead.
• Complete internal scoping and delivery of hardware and software centric media systems to deliver smaller projects, or delivering sub-systems and work-packages.
• Degree or equivalent experience (Broadcast Technology, Media Technology, Computer Science or Software)
• Significant demonstrable experience in architect role ideally in media or broadcast industry
• Knowledge and experience of enterprise MAM and playout automation systems, ingest methods and file formats is essential; together with signal test and measurement, content management, file based workflows, broadcast IT, signal distribution systems etc…
If you are interested in this role kindly apply now. Our industry experts will be happy to talk through the details.