Our client is an international broadcaster based in West London. They are looking for freelance schedulers to join their busy team.
Working in the Scheduling team within the Programming department this role will be responsible for the break optimisation and Presentation scheduling across a portfolio of Entertainment Channels.
It involves liaising with the Programme Planning team, Sales and Marketing department as well as the in house Content operations, Preview and Compliance, Live On- Air Team and Transmission department to ensure the delivery of fully optimised, editorial sound and compliant playlists.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good knowledge of the scheduling system What’s On or equivalent system.
• An understanding of the End to End Broadcast chain.
• Good knowledge of Break optimisation and Marketing Strategies
• Experience with local Nordics broadcast regulators are a benefit but not a must.
• Knowledge of the Of Com code and COSTA
• Strong communication skills
• Self-starter, highly motivated and a good team player
• Experience of working in an international and matrix styled organisation
• Capable of decision making and maintaining high performance while working under pressure
• Great organization skills with outstanding attention to details
• Proficient in Office Microsoft package and Good IT skills