We are Europe's largest and fastest-growing operator of wireless telecommunications infrastructures and have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Specialist to join the team.
Role will be field and home based predominantly but must be able to commute to Daventry office if required.
Fixed-Term 24 months. Base salary £45k plus commission.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To support the Operating Efficiency Programme – specifically by supporting the Capital Deployment world - by acquiring / cash advancing parcels of land underneath our telecom towers; using excellent and sustainable selling methodologies and also building a pipeline of opportunities through building strong relationships with our Landlord communities. Supporting other programmes also where required. ensure all elements of our Landlord interactions – internally and externally driven - are driving delight to our Landlords
The role has 2 main functions: Reducing our overall rent role position – through acquiring land underneath our Towers; building a pipeline of opportunities through the excellent relationships you will develop with our Landlords. And supporting the Regional Managers; Negotiation Strategy Manager and Landlord Experience Manager
Through excellent and sustainable sales methods:
- To build a pipeline of opportunities of land under our towers available to purchase / cash advance / partial cash advance / renew at Code rent levels
- Acquire land underneath our towers via purchase / cash advance / partial cash advance / renew at Code rent levels
- To drive excellence into our day to day Landlord experience
- Provide feedback and support to Landlord Experience manager / Site Negotiation Strategy manager re products / comms / ways of working which would make a difference
- Support third parties also responsible for delivering KPIs
- To support all Site Negotiation and Landlord Care programmes to achieve KPI’s
- Establish, develop and maintain a professional and effective relationship with Regional Surveyors and Landlord Care teams to maximise their potential and identification of further opportunities
- Attend and respond to training on Landlord experience to
- Establish, develop and maintain a professional and effective relationship with the Landowners to maximize the Acquisition/Capital deployment Programme.
- Respond to expert site analysis, data & information to support Sites Product Management, sector Sales and Business Development projects, initiatives or campaigns
- Develop, revise and update processes & capabilities for the delivery of Capital Deployment Acquisitions.
- Engage with and where necessary support the product design opportunities to suit the needs of Landowners.
- Negotiate, and manage the administration of Acquisition and renewal contracts to conclusion
- Identify, highlight & manage or support any ’risks’ or 'issues' that may affect the performance of the various Landlord Programmes.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders expectations and prioritise resolution of issues impacting performance
- Support the Head of Site Negotiation to identify gaps in the network and a plan to plug these
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
- Identify & proactively seek to obtain cost efficiencies & savings both internally & externally.
- Attend meetings with Landowners in accordance with contractual requirements and also with suppliers and internal stakeholders as required
A sound educational background would be ideal, but we are considering experience first and foremost.
IT Skills Tool
- Previous experience of dealing with Landlords on a day to day basis - essential
- Property background preferred
- Telecoms background preferred