Managing a highly skilled and professional Project Team this role requires a first class Project Manager focused on delivering leading edge solutions in a digital media environment.
You will need Change Management experience working with the Ops and Support Teams to manage the technology change into their areas.
With a good grasp of motivating and leading others, you must be able to work with a diverse group of people working through the challenges to deliver on time, on budget, within the agreed scope and to the quality expected.
With a clear business acumen the role requires someone with strong problem solving skills and good judgemental skills to solve problems and keep projects on track.
With the ability to track finances and monitor the progress of a project the role also requires someone who is able to provide clear and unambiguous written and verbal reporting of the project status, keeping stakeholders up to date with relevant information. Planning and organising will also be a strong point in the make up of the Project Manager following a structured methodology with an understanding of risk and issue management.
The role also requires someone who is tuned into Health and Safety and Occupational Heath matters ensuring that at all time they strive through the delivery of projects towards a safer working environment for all.
Change Management experience required.
- A relevant first degree, equivalent or experience
- Project Management and associated methods and tools
- In-depth knowledge of full systems lifecycle
- Broad business knowledge including commercial, financial and technical awareness
- Awareness of current Health & Safety legislation and practices
- Significant project management experience on Broadcast projects
- Experience of managing resources within a Project environment
- Demonstrable relevant experience of operating in a systems development environment, including direct experience in many of the various roles
- Significant experience of delivering Broadcast projects through others and without direct control
- Relevant experience in a fast paced industry
- Previous relevant experience of customer, supplier and relationship management, particularly including management of negotiations
- Technical Project Management – managing delivery through all stages of the systems lifecycle (Initiation, Analysis, Design, Build and Implementation)
- Project Management – skilled in at least one project management formal method used in a cross disciplined environment
- Planning and Control skills, using recognised Project Management tools
- Relationship Management – establishing and sustaining strong customer relationships to ensure that their projects are implemented in accordance with their needs
- Produce written proposals, conduct meetings and provide oral presentations as necessary and appropriate to meet the needs of customers
- To establish and maintain strong supplier relationships in conjunction with procurement
- People Management – particularly managing people without direct authority to ensure the successful delivery of the project
- Communication skills – credible with senior management, good at conflict resolution
- Role will require some travel between sites