Chiswick West London
Monday - Friday
Programme Support Officer
We are looking for a Programme Support Officer to join the existing team
- Maintain and issue the calendar of meetings and reporting cycles for governed meetings.
- Provide secretariat support for the formal governed meetings, chasing and issuing papers and taking accurate notes (Steering, TDA & Programme Managers meetings).
- Support the Programme Director and Programme Managers in preparation for Steering and Programme meetings by collating and printing/issuing packs as required.
- Taking ownership of the RAID workbook ensuring that the latest position is accurately reflected, through attending update meetings and regular checking of dates in the log(s).
- Ensure all decisions in the workbooks are clear and concise, detailing exactly what the decision is, who the decision owner is and that a clear audit trail of where the decision was made (ensure not do).
- Ensure all assumptions in the workbooks are clear and concise, detailing exactly what the assumption is, who made the assumption, who confirmed the assumption within the business and that a clear audit trail exists (ensure not do).
- Regularly review risks and issues and escalate any out of date, overdue or non-compliant to the relevant owners.
- Escalation of overdue workbook items to either the Programme Manager or Programme Director as appropriate.
- Ensure the quality of any Change Requests raised meets the standards defined and escalating to the Programme Manager or Programme Director as appropriate.
- Ensure the Programme / Project managers submit reports within the correct timeframes and to the expected level of quality. Maintain a track of timeliness and quality.
- Upload documentation to the appropriate repository as required ensuring version control is adhered to.
- Set up, own and administer the Programme SharePoint site.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Some experience of working in a PMO would be advantageous, although not essential as direction will be given.
- Some knowledge of programme and project management methodologies would be advantageous, although not essential.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Self starter and someone who is comfortable being left to get on with a deadline without close supervision.
020 8948 9400