Now closed for applications
A Presentation and Media Planner urgently required for our high profile PSB West London client.
Know what it takes to deliver great schedules with everyones needs fulfilled? Then this could the role for you.
- Previous experience in a channel environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full awareness of Media Planning and Presentation Scheduling role
- Influencing skills
- TV Editorial Interest
- Ability to work on own initiative
- professional and collaborative approach
- Co-ordinate, manage and time-up presentation schedules, delivering fully transmittable TV schedules.
- To transfer the programme schedules into the presentation schedule, ensuring the programmes are accurately, billed, versioned and logged
- To process and check all Programme and Junction data required for the final Transmission Schedule as required, liaising closely with the Programme Managers
- To work with Media Planning to keep up to date with promotional and navigational priorities for the channel. Plus ensuring schedules are optimised for promotional and commercial minutage.
- Work with Media Planning Manager and promo optimizer system to accurately deliver promo media plans, maximizing efficiency of airtime and maximizing promo effectiveness
- Manage promo and navigation makelists, ensuring these are kept up-to-date
- Manage rebills and schedule changes, include last-minute changes
- To ensure required exports and imports are conducted when required and reach all relevant parties / systems.
- To occasionally provide out-of-hours cover