Junior Digital Producer
Our client is an international broadcaster based in West London. They are looking for a Junior Digital Producer to assist and deliver on projects from brainstorm to execution.
This role requires a detail driven self-starter that will thrive in a fast pace creative team. They will assist with the production of digital and 360 creative promotional projects, as well as actively create and reversion content.
Reporting directly to the creative team, they will also work closely with media planning, digital and marketing to support the growth of the PAY TV team business. They will focus on EMEA brands producing content for their digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and websites.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised individual who can multi-task. Problem solving will be at the forefront of working as a Producer, with the ability to collaborate effectively, improving partnerships and sparking further opportunities.
• At least 2 years’ experience in digital production environment (agency, broadcaster or production company) working across Social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube) with a clear understanding of their different formats
• After Effects and Photoshop knowledge a must
• Excellent communication, writing skills are essential
• Excellent experience scoping, planning, costing and timing of projects
• The ability to strike a nice balance between creativity, social and technical
• Experience working with foreign languages/digital formats is an advantage
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Can be relied upon to take initiative and responsibility
• Knowledge of edit based software such as Avid, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut an advantage but not essential