Note - This role has now closed for applications
This role at our West London, high profile Broadcaster Client, of Media Asset Management (MAM) Co-coordinator, is to manage the asset delivery workflow from receipt of assets to Transmission.
·Experience within a busy transmission/post-production library. (Preferable)
·Working knowledge of Media Management practices. (Preferable)
·Knowledge of tape and file formats (Preferable)
·Technical: knowledge of Television processes/terminology, previous use of broadcasting systems, tape logging systems. (Preferable)
·Working Knowledge of Excel. (Essential)
·Excellent organisational/administrative skills and attention to detail. (Essential)
·Excellent people and interpersonal skills, good team player. (Essential)
·Flexibility and ability to adapt to different demands. (Essential)
·High levels of initiative, motivation and time management. (Essential)
·Ability to handle working within a pressurised and fast paced environment. (Essential)
·Ability to work confidently across numerous areas of the department to the same high level. (Essential)
·Enthusiastic and willing to learn. (Essential)
·Proactive approach to solving problems. (Essential)
·Ability to work to deadlines. (Essential)
- Overseeing the delivery of tape & file material required for Ingest, from both internal and/or from external suppliers. Making sure all material is catalogued or recorded accurately.
- Generate & update missing lists for all types of content, communicating these lists to all relevant departments & collating all updates to master lists.
- Overseeing issues with content & ingest workflows for all types of content, problem solving and escalating problems as and when required.
- Raise or update/amend workflows as and when required for all types of content.
- Main point of contact for all departments for long and short form content, updating them on the status of material due for transmission or other deadlines. Acting as a hub between other departments, feeding information back where relevant.
- Actively pursue missing material with internal departments or external suppliers until material provided or material removed from schedule.
- Process final missing list and liaise with UK commercial platforms to ensure all material is delivered in time for TX.
- Answer all and any queries regarding material held, its status and any other relevant information requested.
- Responsible for ensuring database information is accurate and up to date. Assist in the regular housekeeping of all storage.
- To respond to phone call and e-mail queries on content and statuses as required.
- Support the MAM Manager with training and development of team members and projects.
- Be responsible for updating tech specs and operating procedures (SOP’s) appropriate to the team.
- Such other duties required by manager from time to time.
- Provide cover or support due to sickness or absences.