Our high-profile Telecom Business client is looking for an interim Head of Field Delivery
We need a temporary resource (4-6 months) to cover the position of Head of Field Delivery.
The successful candidate will lead our new Regional Deployment teams as we roll out 5G enabling capabilities across all of our asset types. The Head of Field Delivery will lead the design and deployment of the organization, lead the change of system within Field Ops and test the new processes in readiness to accept new products and volume.
This truly inspirational leader will be able to manage Operations at scale. Customer focus, ability to inspire and creativity will be at the heart of this person’s agenda.
- Delivering the national performance of Field Delivery Regions across the clients UK product set.
- Owning customer experience in relation to field delivery commitments including delivery to commitments, cost and quality
- Leadership of and engagement with the Regional Teams
- Management of the Technical Operations field supplier Strategy
- The safe execution of engineering processes such as infrastructure integrity, RF safety and drawing and data management.
- Internal Stakeholder management – specifically with Commercial in terms of engineering support for Bids and account management
- Accurate forecasting of project level milestones for Small Cell, DAS and Private Network projects
- Management of project delivery to agreed milestones through regional teams and suppliers and taking effective mitigation actions to ensure forecast milestones are achieved
- Accurate and timely reporting of milestone delivery and milestone forecasts to Network Programmes team