Note - No longer taking applications
Our high profile West London client is looking for a Continuity Coordinator to be responsible for organising all daily on-air marketing elements for a portfolio of channels. Elements include voiceovers and high priorities including graphics.
The co-ordinator will liaise with a range of departments including Media Planning, Programme Planning and Presentation Scheduling.
- Coordinate pool of Writers and Announcers, providing relevant material ID and listings information
- Check script delivery and book in all audio sessions for our announcers using in-house facilities, providing support for them such as training and technical back-up
- Oversee recording and delivery of all daily Continuity voiceovers
- Editorial supervision of scripts – making sure links are in line with channel brands
- Check on-air graphics against media plans prior to delivery to Transmission
- Ensure that materials are delivered and accurate transmission instructions are communicated to Presentation and Transmission
- Providing support to the Continuity Producers and Manager.
- Passion for TV
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and a strong team player
- Knowledge of broadcast production (desired) and/or ability to learn new database systems
- Ability to work well under pressure with great attention to detail
- A keen editorial eye – interest in English Language
- Manage announcer rota and in-house audio bookings
- Deliver a large volume of transmission material in a timely manner
- Ability to translate media plans into weekly graphic production cycle – updating makelists and link durations into broadcast system
- Update Continuity Producers on all audio bookings and scripts written to help track invoices and monthly continuity spend