Monday - Friday
Broadcast Support Engineer
We are looking for a Broadcast Support Engineer to work at a Blue Ribbon company.
- Help define, specify, integrate and transition technology changes onto the Broadcast Centre platforms to meet customer requirements while ensuring supportability and service availability levels.
- Provide technical advice, guidance and expertise on internal systems to project staff. This will involve working as a proactive member of project groups.
Essential skills, technologies and experience:
- Experience of Red Hat Linux or other Linux deployments
- Solid understanding of MPEG/DVB standards
- Demonstrable in depth knowledge and understanding of Entertainment / Broadcast technologies/Video Broadcasting (OTT)
- MPEG Compression systems
- Live Broadcast Experience
Desirable skills, technologies and experience:
- Coding experience in PHP, C++
- Experience with Oracle databases and scripting with PL/SQL
020 8948 9400