Broadcast Media - Project Manager
Based in Brussels.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, with knowledge of the broadcast media sector.
Our client has been delivering state-of-the-art software for radio and television channels since 1992. Whose integrated software suite, has developed into the most advanced broadcast management solution, the backbone for broadcasters, on-demand service providers, and platform/telco operators.
Energized by the fast pace of the media landscape and inspired by their close and longstanding cooperation with customers, they take pride in constantly developing, expanding and optimizing their product with the speed, efficiency and pleasure they also owe to their agile development techniques. This persistent effort to delight the customer pushes them to further strengthen their leadership in Europe and continue expanding into other continents.
An experienced Project Manager
They are looking for an experienced project manager to take responsibility for the successful implementation of software for key customer accounts. You take responsibility to deliver the commitments towards the customers and to transition from the project into customer services operations.
You are in daily contact with customers, making sure we collaborate as an integrated team while effectively going through the complete project & solution life-cycle and creating business readiness for the change.
- Certified project manager with several years of experience in the implementation of large-scale business applications in a variety of customer organizations & sectors
- Experienced business change manager, with a solid background in a structured methodology
- Hands-on experience with a variety of project management methodologies (PMBOK, Prince2, Agile) and with lean & agile software development processes
- Strong relationship building, communication and people management skills
- Excellent consulting, judgement & decision-making skills
- Knowledge of the broadcasting media sector is an advantage
- A willingness/ability for frequent international travel
We have a full and detailed job description and can send these on to you if you feel you are the right person for this exciting challenge.
The base salary is £80,000 however, this can be negotiable.