Our client is a major player in the broadcasting world and a fantastic company to work for. They are looking for an IT broadcast Support Engineers, to work at their state of art facility in West London.
Examples of Responsibilities:
• Provide support to the systems and services on site and maintain broadcast graphics and data systems to meet client requirements and service availability levels.
• Provide technical advice, guidance and expertise to internal user groups.
• To provide support to the Graphics & Data Solutions Support Shift Team Manager on BAU basis for broadcast graphics and data systems. This will include software upgrades and stability improvement work.
• Shift work on a 24 hour basis.
• Preferably Educated to Degree level in Broadcast Engineering, Media Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• At least 2 years’ experience within a digital television broadcast environment or Computer Administrator Support Role
• Understanding of SD/HD/UHD Standards
• Excellent knowledge of Broadcast Graphics Systems