Our high profile international broadcaster client is looking for an experienced German speaking, Avid editor to work on a freelance basis at their European HQ in West London.
- Must be an experienced Avid MC editor with Avid as their primary software
- German and/or Spanish Language skills preferred
- Experienced in working on long-form offline editing projects for broadcast TV.
- Used to working alongside producers but also able to work effectively without supervision
- This will be a special project working with a Reversioning producer on a German language series to be re-cut for the UK.
The ideal candidate will be willing to work unsociable hours.
The duration of the project is TBC