Note - No longer taking applications
Our high profile international broadcaster client is looking for an Avid editor to work on a freelance basis at their European HQ in West London.
- Must be an experienced Avid MC editor with Avid as their primary software
- Experienced in working on long-form offline editing projects for broadcast TV.
- Used to working alongside producers but also able to work effectively without supervision
- The ideal candidate will be willing to work weekends and overnight shifts
- Possess a good knowledge of compliance requirements including an appropriate knowledge of Ofcom and regional sensitivities
- Language skills are a significant plus
- Proven editing track record and an eye for detail
- Excellent communicator and solid IT skills